We very much welcome the contribution of our private sponsors as it is a vital element of the Charity’s funding, especially when supplemented by our ability to claim Gift Aid within the established rules. The money is used to bring high quality performers to Rye at modest ticket prices and invest in promoting the appreciation and education of the arts. Our wide range of events also benefits the individual venues that we use through the fees that we pay them.
Benefits of private sponsorship
- Complimentary Premium seats for you and your guests at an event or events of your choice
- Listing on the Sponsors’ page in our brochure and on our website (Your donation can be listed as anonymous if you prefer)
- Complimentary drink on arrival (at events with a bar)
- Complimentary Concert Programmes (classical music events only)
- Invitation to the Sponsors’ Party
- Opportunity to meet performers (subject to their agreement)
- Complimentary signed books (literary events only).
The minimum donation to share in the benefits listed above is £250 – there is no maximum amount.
For £250 you would be entitled to four complimentary tickets to the events of your choice plus free programmes (classical music events only).
For £500 you would be entitled to eight complimentary tickets to the events of your choice plus free programmes (classical music events only).
For £1000 you would be entitled to twelve complimentary tickets to the events of your choice plus free programmes (classical music events only).
Larger amounts and multi-year commitments are welcome and would be subject to individual arrangements.
Please contact Michael Sweeney, email@example.com