The key purpose of sponsorship is to support us in our charitable objectives of promoting the arts by enabling us to bring high quality performers to Rye at modest ticket prices and invest in assisting the appreciation and education of the arts.
Benefits of Corporate Sponsorship
- Your advertisement in our high-quality colour brochure with a distribution of at least 15,000 copies throughout the surrounding area
- Your advertisement on our website which receives over 100,000 visits annually
- Complimentary Premium seats for you and your guests
- Listing on a Sponsors’ page in the brochure and on our website
- Your logo on the banners erected at every performance
- Opportunity to distribute your own promotional material at selected events
- Opportunity for you to provide additional hospitality to your guests before or after performances
- Invitation to the Sponsors’ Party
- Opportunity to meet performers (subject to their agreement)
- Complimentary signed books (literary events only).
Cost of sponsorship is a minimum of £250 – there is no maximum amount
£250 – Quarter page advertisement plus four complimentary tickets to the events of your choice
£500 – Half page advertisement plus eight complimentary tickets to the events of your choice
£1000 – Tailored package including a whole page advertisement and an agreed combination of tickets, vouchers for complimentary drinks and programmes (classical music events only).
Larger amounts and multi-year commitments are welcome and would be subject to individual arrangements.
For more information please contact Michael Sweeney: firstname.lastname@example.org