The key purpose of sponsorship is to support us in our charitable objectives of promoting the arts by enabling us to bring high quality performers to Rye at modest ticket prices and invest in assisting the appreciation and education of the arts.
Benefits of Corporate Sponsorship
- Your advertisement in our high-quality colour brochure with a distribution of at least 10,000 copies throughout the surrounding area
- Your advertisement on our website which receives over 100,000 visits annually
- Complimentary Premium seats for you and your guests
- Listing on a Sponsors’ page in the brochure and on our website
- Your logo on the banners erected at every performance
- Opportunity to distribute your own promotional material at selected events
- Opportunity for you to provide additional hospitality to your guests before or after performances
- Invitation to the Sponsors’ Party
- Opportunity to meet performers (subject to their agreement).
Cost of sponsorship is a minimum of £250 – there is no maximum amount
£250 – ¼ page advertisement plus four complimentary tickets or
½ page advertisement plus two complimentary tickets
£500 – Whole page advertisement plus four complimentary tickets or
½ page advertisement plus eight complimentary tickets
(All repeat sponsors for this amount get a whole page plus eight tickets)
£1000 – Tailored package including a whole page advertisement and an agreed combination of tickets, complimentary drinks and programmes (classical music events only)
Larger amounts and multi-year commitments are welcome and would be subject to individual arrangements.
Please contact Michael Sweeney, Telephone: 01797 224596 Mobile: 07970 095501 email@example.com