Guidelines for our audiences during the pandemic
We are delighted to be back with the 50th Anniversary Rye Arts Festival. We will make the Festival not only very special but also very safe and ensure everyone’s comfort and feeling of confidence.
Please note the following arrangements and aids to your safety which we have put in place:
• We have reduced the capacity of every venue by 25% to ensure space in the auditoriums
• We will keep queues to a minimum by having stewards in attendance
• We will clean and ventilate each venue between events
• We will maintain a detailed list of who has attended each event.
We are asking you to help us keep others safe by:
• Using the hand sanitiser provided at each venue
• Observing social distancing
• Wearing face coverings when moving around the venue, unless you are exempt
• Ensuring that you do not attend any event if you are feeling unwell or have symptoms of Covid 19, however mild; or have been asked to self-isolate; should be quarantining after returning from overseas.
• Consider bringing an extra layer of clothing as we will need to ensure there is adequate ventilation!
Please check your tickets as soon as you receive them and contact us immediately if there is a perceived discrepancy. Tickets issued correctly cannot be returned for exchange or re-sale. The Festival cannot refund or exchange tickets except in the case of a cancelled, or re-scheduled event. This may happen in the event of new covid restrictions being placed upon us by the government. If an event has to be re-scheduled, tickets will be honoured for the re-scheduled date or refunded if requested.
Details of events and artists are correct at the time our brochure is printed and any alterations will be updated online as soon as the Festival is notified. Whilst we endeavour to maintain start times, the Festival cannot be held responsible for unavoidable delays. If an event is cancelled or changed, the Box Office will endeavour to contact all known ticket holders.
At its discretion and based upon specific circumstances, Rye Arts Festival may agree to offer a credit for tickets unable to be used on compassionate grounds. Additionally, if a ticket cannot be used and there is a waiting list for the event, Rye Arts Festival may agree to refund the cost of the ticket as a credit to the customer. In both cases the credit will be subject to a £1 administration charge per ticket.
Rye Arts Festival is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Any personal information such as name, postal address, telephone number and email address given via this website will be used to provide you with information and requested services and to properly administer membership. It will not be disclosed to any third party without your prior permission, or unless we are required to do so by law. You have the right to request deletion of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for us to continue to hold it. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com if you wish to have your details removed from our database or if your e-mail address changes.